The world is changing in so many ways.
Now is the time to engage in practices that focus on providing clarity, self-reflection and support for integrating new ways of being.
The labyrinth can be a transformative tool to:
- discern how your life is changing
- process your sense of responsibility for the work that is needed going forward
- provide space to integrate new learnings
- gain insight into your inner life and emotions that may not be immediately apparent
- find rest, calm and release trauma.
Whatever is transpiring for you, the labyrinth is a space to reflect on your journey. The summer months are also a beautiful time to get outside and experience the labyrinth.
This personal labyrinth retreat includes:
1. an initial one hour session with just you and I on Zoom where you are invited to share with me what is transpiring in your life and we will discuss together what your approach or intention will be when walking the labyrinth;
2. within the week following this personal session you will commit to walking a labyrinth in your own time;
3. within the few days following your labyrinth walk we will meet again one-on-one using Zoom for a one hour session to debrief your labyrinth experience.
After you purchase this experience I will contact you via email to book the two sessions in either July or August.
If you need information about the labyrinth then please listen to this podcast https://www.spiritualityforordinarypeople.com/labyrinth/
or visit the Veriditas website: www.veriditas.org/New-to-the-Labyrinth
What I bring to this work:
I am a Veriditas Certified Labyrinth Facilitator who trained with Lauren Artress.
I also trained as a spiritual director from 2012-2014 in the Ontario Jubilee program.
For nine years I was the Program Director at an education and retreat centre called Five Oaks in Paris, Ontario where I facilitated countless programs, retreats and workshops, many of which included experiencing the labyrinth as a spiritual practice.
You can also visit the About Me page of this website to learn about my life as an artist as well as the Anti-Racism page to learn about the mentorship that I offer to those engaged in working for societal change and social justice.
I look forward to listening and journeying with you.